What is Squash Stars?
Squash Stars is an action-packed six-week programme for kids aged 5-9 that develops skills and confidence in a fun and safe setting.
For just £42, your child will get six coaching sessions and a kit bag which includes a Squash Stars racket, t-shirt, bag, ball and a pair of goggles straight to your door.
Why Squash Stars?
- Your child will have bags of fun whilst being active and learning something new in a welcoming and supportive space.
- They’ll learn the fundamental skills to play squash, and develop hand-eye co-ordination, racket work, and match play.
- The sessions boost confidence and will push them out of their comfort zone.
- It’s a great opportunity to make friends outside of school.
- It’s an indoor sport, so they can avoid the unpredictable British weather and stay warm!
New course starts 28th October
If you’d like to sign your child up, visit squashstars.co.uk
Junior Coaching – Saturday Mornings 10:00 – 12:30
Sam Stewart and Rich Davies (Qualified England Squash Coaches) run our junior coaching sessions on Saturday mornings.
All levels welcome from never picked up a racket before to wanting to seriously develop and become competitive.
Only £7 per session for members, £9 non-members.
Annual junior membership: £30
Give the club a call on 01202 580727 or get in contact with Sam Stewart via email: email@example.com
Dorset Juniors run Fun Level, Beginner and Improver level tournaments monthly at rotating venues to let kids put into practice their new skills as well as meet other juniors around the County also starting out. This is where great friendships start through a common love of sport at all levels, photos and results of leagues below.